Skip to content
US Baseball Springfield
Minis & Tikes
Show Me League
Minis & Tikes
Show Me League
4400 N 19th St
Ozark, MO 65721
SHOW ME LEAGUE FORM
Apartment, suite, etc
ZIP / Postal Code
College or University
Year In School
Coach's First Name
Coach's Last Name
Coach's Phone Number
Coach's Email Address
Primary Policy Holder First Name
Primary Policy Holder Last Name
Health Insurance Carrier
Emergency Contact First
Emergency Contact Last
Emergency Contact Phone
Emergency Contact Relationship
Apartment, suite, etc
ZIP / Postal Code
As a player of the Show-Me Collegiate League, you will be expected to be present and participate in promotional activities for the league and the park. This includes, but is not limited to, autographs, photographs, public meet and greets.
Players will also be expected to offer assistance around the park to leverage their skills, where possible. The success of the team is run on contributions of everyone.
By signing this contract, you agree to contribute your skills or services whenever and wherever possible.
Code of Conduct
As a participant with the Show-Me Collegiate League, I recognize that:
• Summer Collegiate baseball represents what is great about baseball and amateur athletics.
• I am an ambassador of baseball, amateur athletics, the Show-Me Collegiate League, my College or University, and my community.
• The behavior of a single player (or group) can impact my team and its reputation in the community and within summer collegiate baseball.
• It is my obligation to conduct myself, on and off the field, in a manner that brings honor and distinction to my teammates, my team, summer collegiate baseball, my community, myself and my family.
I therefore pledge that:
• My actions, on and off the field, will be positive and I will strive to be a model citizen, to help create goodwill and a positive perception of summer collegiate baseball, my team and myself.
• I will show consideration for the general public; for other guests at our hotel and for others while in public settings such as the ballpark, restaurants, stores, malls, gas stations, etc.
I understand that:
• The coaches and management of the Show-Me Collegiate League will have no tolerance for behavior that casts my team, summer collegiate baseball, and our community in an unfavorable light.
*Failure to complete the duration of the season will result in 50% refund if player does not play, but drops out after May 20th.
NO refund if player begins the season and then fails to complete season. – Player fee is $750 which includes membership to the Marucci Clubhouse Midwest. -Pitcher Only fee is $500
The consequences could be:
• Immediate release from the Show-Me Collegiate League team
• Notification to College Coach
• Notification to player’s parents
Community Service / Volunteer Work
The Show-Me Collegiate League organization is interested in building strong ties to the community; therefore we ask that a player volunteer for a minimum of 10 total hours for the team to various events during the season.
These events will be safe and aimed at community groups, youth organizations, and youth sports groups. Players will be expected to participate in other community relation events including, but not limited to, distributing flyers, meet and greets, and photographs and autographs. There are also Mandatory events you will be required to attend once assigned by Show-Me Collegiate League management or coaches.
Players will also be expected to offer assistance around the park to leverage their skills, where possible. The success of the team is run on contributions of everyone and you agree to contribute your skills or services whenever and wherever possible.
IN CONSIDERATION of being permitted to participate in any way, in any manner including but not limited to playing, practicing, promotional events, spectating, or being on the field or spectator areas for any purpose whatsoever, in the Show-Me Collegiate League “Activity”, I, for myself, my personal representatives, assigns, heirs, and next of kin:
(1) ACKNOWLEDGE, AGREE, and REPRESENT that I understand the nature of the Activity and that I am qualified, in good health, and in proper physical condition to participate in such Activity. I further agree and warrant that if at any time I believe my physical condition to be unsafe, I will immediately notify my coach and/or proper Show-Me Collegiate League official.
(2) ACKNOWLEDGE and FULLY UNDERSTAND that athletic activities involve risks and dangers of serious bodily injury, including permanent disability, paralysis, and death (“Risks”), and that these Risks and dangers may be caused by my own actions or inactions, the actions or inactions of others participating in the Activity, the condition in which the Activity takes place or of any equipment used, or the NEGLIGENCE OF THE “RELEASEES” NAMED BELOW. Further, there may be other risks and social and economic losses either not known to me or not readily foreseeable at the time, and I FULLY ACCEPT AND ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS AND ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSES, COSTS, AND DAMAGES that I incur as a result of my participation in the Activity.
(3) HEREBY RELEASE, DISCHARGE, and CONVENANT NOT TO SUE Show-Me Collegiate League and the municipalities in which the Activity is conducted, including the representatives, and related affiliate and subsidiary companies, as well as officers, directors, agents, employees, and assigns Show-Me College League and Show Me Collegiate League’s teams, coaches, managers, trainer, physicians, officials, administrators, members, volunteers, participants, sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and lessors of premises on which the Activity takes place, and any other party indemnifies and held harmless by Show-Me Colleges League (each considered one of the “Releasees” herein, FROM ALL LIABILITY, CLAIMS, DEMANDS, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES ON MY ACCOUNT CAUSED OR ALLEGED TO BE CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEEES OR OTHERWISE, including negligent rescue operations, negligent security, travel, and recreational operations and activities; AND I FURTHER INDEMNIFY, SAVE, AND HOLD HARMLESS EACH OF THE RELEASEES from any litigation expenses, attorney fees, loss, liability, damage or cost that any may incur as the result of such claim and regardless of whether caused in whole or in part by the negligence and/or fault and/or strict liability of any of the Releasees.
(4) ACKNOWLEDGE that I Current have and AGREE to maintain throughout the time I participate in the Activity, valid and sufficient medical and accidental INSURANCE. I understand that this is my sole responsibility and RELEASE all persons and entities from providing coverages for me. I understand that Show-Me Collegiate League only provides excess medical insurance, and my medial insurance must be applied first.
(5) AGREE and AUTHORIZE Show-Me Collegiate League to allow the reproduction, dissemination, and/or publication of my name and likeness for media coverage, public relations, or any other person that may involve the use of photographs, films, and/or videotape recording.
I HAVE READ THE ABOVE WAIVER AND RELEASE THE LIABILITY, FULLY UNDERSTANDING ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I GIVE UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT AND SIGN IT FREELY ANY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT OR ASSURANCE OF ANY NATURE. I INTEND IT TO BE A COMPLETE AND UNCONDITIONAL RELEASE OF ANY LIABILITY TO THE GREATEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY THE LAW AND AGREE THAT IF ANY POTION OF THIS AGREEMENT IS HELD TO BE INVALID, THE BALANCE, NOT WITHSTANDING, SHALL CONTINUE TO BE IN FULL FORCE AND EFFECT. FAILURE TO SIGN THIS CONTRACT WILL RESULT IN NOT BEING ABLE TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY TEAM ACTIVITY.
Start signing your signature here
Your browser does not support e-Signature field.
Show Me League Rules